If you are planning to go to a marijuana store or dispensary for the first time, you will want to be prepared to be able to make a smart purchase. You should know that inside marijuana stores you will find more than just some pot. Dispensaries sell a variety of marijuana products displayed all on their shelves and seeing these can make you feel overwhelmed. When are going to buy some marijuana from a dispensary, you will want to walk out a happy customer. So how will you do that? Well to help you get prepared here are some questions that you should ask yourself first.
- “As a customer, what matters to me?” – Since you are a customer, consider what it is that you consider important in your purchase. Is it going to be the cost of the product, the convenience of using it, how strong the product is, how clean it is, and much more. You should be able to get a grasp of the choices that are presented to you in the marijuana store and by first going back to what matters to you, you will be able to find the right product much easily.
- “What is it that I am looking for?” – Ninety percent of the time, this is the first question you will be asked by the budtender when you walk into the marijuana store as you are expected to know already the kind of product you want to buy. Budtenders know all there is to know about all of the products on the shelves in the marijuana store but they will not be able to read your mind so be sure to properly communicate what kind of experience you are looking to get so that he can help you find the right marijuana product.
- “How do I consume marijuana?” – These days, consuming marijuana is no longer limited to smoking it. Marijuana stores have products that can be consumed in many other ways. You can find marijuana tinctures, edibles, oils, drinks, vapes, ointments, and so many more. You can get products that will give you that feeling of being high or products that don’t have such an effect but can still be therapeutic nonetheless.
- “Do I want to get ‘high’?” – You will find that there are some kinds of marijuana products that can really get you in a psychoactive state while there are also others that don’t get you high in any way at all. If it is going to be your first time to use some marijuana, you should let the budtender know so that he can hook you up with some products that are easy on first-time users. If you have lots of experience however, go ahead and get something with high THC.
- “How do I want to feel after using it?” – Marijuana can have varying effects on the user. Some users wish to use marijuana for recreational purposes while there are those who use it for medical reasons. You really don’t need to know all the different strains, just know what is your purpose for getting some marijuana in the first place.